Saturday, February 26, 2011

New blog address

Hey everyone. Our new private blog address is:

palmer-post.blogspot.com

Please update your blog lists. Also, if you haven't left your email address and wish to have access to this new blog, please leave it in the comment section and I will add you. Happy blogging.

19 comments:

Jill Rosenhan said...

Add me! jill_eo@hotmail.com :)

Malinda said...

Me too! nevitt.malinda@gmail.com

Sydney said...

I put my email on the other post... oops!

Dallin and Ashley said...

dalling2@gmail.com

emily said...

Hey add me please!
anderson_emily3@hotmail.com

Lacy said...

lacy2xlou@gmail.com

Kristin said...

I'd love to be added. :) k.call.design@gmail.com

Unknown said...

kbgreene7@gmail.com
Miss you!

brittney1 said...

brittneyann19@hotmail.com

Megan said...

can I be invited?? megancamille@gmail.com

Willy in Chile said...

caralina3109@gmail.com

Please :)

Kierra said...

add me please
Kierra Pugmire
gigabug@juno.com

Veronica said...

veronica.marroquin@gmail.com

Noelle said...

noelledvnr24@gmail.com

Joshua and Chelsea said...

hey! i want to follow you! Chelseastutts@gmail.com

{Frances} said...

Hey!
Add me to your blog list. I gotta keep up to date :)

Frances

Carly said...

Oh my goodness..I seriously thought I had put my email address on here ages ago. Obviously...I didn't..or I didn't finish it etc.?? and subsequently forgot about ever coming back.. :/ Sorry! I'd love to be added and see what you guys are up to!! :)
dcmorrisfamily@gmail.com

Noelle said...

Hey Ashley, can I get an invite? My email is noelledvnr24@gmail.com

Joshua and Chelsea said...

add me! chelsea.a.benavides@gmail.com