Monday, February 21, 2011

Another project??

Alright. I know I said I was finished with projects for a while...

but I forgot that I had purchased this fabric a couple weeks ago in hopes of making a long/ comfortable swim suit cover-up for the lake this summer. I found all this fabric (and more) for a mere $6 and I thought it screamed summer time. Anyways, with today off and my bathroom project finished, I pulled out the sewing machine and started cutting. Let's be honest, there are LOTS of mistakes, but for not having a pattern...it'll do the job. :)

PS- I know the hem line is crooked...i'm over it. Time to go do something that doesn't induce frustration. Happy Monday.

4 comments:

Kourtney said...

Soo cute!! I totally thought that you meant to have the descending seam-line! I've seen it lately at stores that way! :)

Smith said...

Your dress looks so cute! Great material choice. I need to fix my sewing machine so I can do projects like yours.

katilda said...

you are such a hardcore housewife. except you're not a HOUSEwife. but you are a wife. and, you sew...so...anyway, good work...

Kristin said...

so cute!!