Friday, February 25, 2011

Going Private

Hey Everybody!
With all the craziness going on in the world right now, i've decided to go private in order to keep our life...well...more private. I love blogging between family and friends, so let's be honest, who else really needs to be able to read about our home, crafts, creations, and life?? :) While I am at it, I might as well change my blog address...finally. haha. More updates on that to come. Until then, if you would like access to my "New-Private blog", please leave your email address in the comments.
Loves!

9 comments:

Daniel & Carly said...

dcmorrisfamily@gmail.com!

Lauri said...

lauri.benson@gmail.com

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

wardwell7@gmail.com

shirley elizabeth said...

shirley(dot)mackey(at)yahoo(dot)com

Love seeing what you're up to! You guys should come to one of our game nights sometime.

Sherri Romney said...

sherrilynray@yahoo.com

Kara Staples said...

miss.practically.perfect@gmail.com

Smith said...

jlsfish(at)gmail(dot)com

Tana said...

tana.clayton@gmail.com

Sydney said...

sydel26@hotmail.com

I love your cute projects! you are so creative/crafty girl!