Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our home in progress

Karen requested a virtual tour of our home since she's in Montana these days. Here it goes. I hope you can get a feel for it. It's hard to capture a whole room through a normal camera lens.

Street view. Our tree is blooming and I just planted a few flowers under it yesterday. I have to wait a few more weeks to plant the vincas.
This is what you see when you walk in the front door. To the left is a bedroom, our laundry room, and garage. (I didn't take any pictures of the two extra bedrooms because they are still just boxes. ha!) Also, right across from that mirrow is our living room. I didn't take any pictures of that either because there's not much to see yet. To the right of the front door, you see this. Another bedroom on the right and bathroom.The only way to get any useful picture of the bathroom was to take it through the mirror. So there you have it. :)The family room is in the center of the house on the left. The kitchen is on the right. It's a big great room feel. I've been working on these curtains for a couple weeks. I'm glad spring break came so they could be finished. I have some fabric left over that i'm going to make a couple pillows out of :)The picture below was taken facing the front door. The wall you see with the Palmer sign on it is the left wall in the picture above. Below is a view from the far corner by the back door.
Here is our kitchen from standing behind the table.Here is our bedroom. This was the hardest room to shoot so I'm just going to have to describe it. You walk in, our bed is on the left, bay window straight ahead, and bathroom entrance to the right. The closet entrance is attached to the bathroom. Our room still needs decorating....And this is our backyard. I'll let you think that's grass and not weeds. haha! We have our work cut out for us. We've gotten so much rain that the weeds are having a hay-day. We're excited though. We love our backyard. This is right out the back door to the left.


There you have it! It's all a work in progress but we love it! Come visit us anytime :)

8 comments:

emily said...

It's coming together! I love it~ its really cute!

garygreene9 said...

Ashley,
Your house looks amazing!!!!We love it. Tell Trevor we said Hi.
Love ya,
Karen

call29 said...

Ashley, you have a HOUSE! that is so amazing. It's beautiful! I'm drooling over your kitchen. :) Can we please get together next time were down south?
xoxo,
Kristin

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Love your home! You've done a great job. BTW, I think we have the same fan that you have in your family room...when you figure out how to change the light bulbs in the up light...let me know...very annoying!

Can't wait to visit in the summer.

Emily Zoe Hale said...

So Cute!

Sherri Romney said...

Oh Ashley I LOVE IT!

Veronica said...

I like it!!! Very very cute! You did a great job.

katilda said...

Ashley your house is ADORABLE! And i love how the pictures look hanging from the "pull-up bar" :) SO good to see you yesterday.....sorry i couldn't talk longer....math club called....bahaha