1. 48 hour trip to Vegas/ Lake Mead
3. I got a JOB! YES!...a J.O.B. I am now an accounting specialist in the settlement department at Bank of America. I start May 17th.
4. I planted flowers in our front yard under our tree. I water them everyday and hope they grow big and healthy! :) Trevor roto-tilled part of our backyard...we water that everyday too in great anticipation for the grass to grow thick and healthy :)
5. Trevor & I painted a new-to-us entertainment center. I'll post pictures...once I take a couple. haha It looks really nice. We're pretty skilled if you ask me...but i'm biased.
I'll try and be a little better and posting more frequently. Love you all!
4 comments:
yay, thanks for the update ashley! love you!
Fun update Ashley (& Trevor). Congrats on graduation and the new job. You rock! It feels so good to finish school. Your graduation announcement was darling. Thanks for sending one our way--wish we could be there to cheer for you.
That is so exciting that your Graduating. Congrats to you. I wish I could be there for it. I can't wait to see what you did with our old entertainment center. We thought about painting it black but David liked to honey oak color. Glad you guys did it. Miss you guys!
Looks like you are having fun pretty girl! Miss you!
Post a Comment