Friday, February 19, 2010

Missing you...

So Trevor was assigned to work on one of Deloitte's new clients during the second half of his busy season this year. Exciting new adventure, right? Did I mention they are located in TUCSON?! His assignment is for 5 weeks on this job. He drives down Monday morning, works like a mad-man all week long, and then comes home Friday evening for the weekend. Today is the end of the first week he's been on that client and I miss him like crazy. I don't like eating dinner alone (hence the reason I ate 2 meals with my family this week), I hate not being able to look forward to him coming home from work each night, I really don't like sleeping alone anymore, I miss his hugs...mainly I miss everything that a phone call lacks. Only 4 weeks to go! I'm counting down the days. On the bright side, when he's finished, busy season is over as well! Let the countdown begin...

In the meantime, I miss this man. I'm excited that it's Friday and he's coming home for the weekend!(This is a Trev with his oatmeal chocolate chip heart cookie I made him for valentine's day. Hot out of the oven while he was studying. Do you see the joy in his eyes?? haha

5 comments:

everyday katie said...

Five weeks away for newlyweds? That's torture. That would be hard now...8 years into a marriage, but hard in a whole different way than it would be for a newlywed.

Good luck to you.

shirley elizabeth said...

Holy crud that is terrible! I'm wary about sending Mike off on a one night hunting trip with his dad, but five weeks?
I'm sorry babe. Let me know if you want company ever - Mike's busy most nights.

emily said...

Bummer! Im sorry to hear this news. I hate when Jon is gone out of town. I get all lonely, sad and depressed. Its retarded but i just love him and can't help it! Im gal you get him home for he weekend. Not long enough though.

Sherri Romney said...

Oh Ash that has to be so hard for you! I'm glad that one week is behind you now :)

Kristin said...

ooh being apart is NO fun! Thanks for the comment on my blog. It sure made me happy. :) I hope you're doing alright. Feel free to call. And the next time we're down in AZ we'd love to hang out! Maybe we can work it out so we can hang with Shirley and the Phelps' too! and I'm so glad you're getting into scrapbooking! I want to see your pages!