I'm supposed to be studying...i have three exams this week...but i'm waiting for the motivation to kick in. lol
We moved our stuff into our apartment this week! Woohoo! It looks great! Saturday was Blake's swim meet so we went and watched him for a bit. Trev and I were timers for the races which made it alot of fun to interact with all those high school swimmers. Trevor was reminising of the days...and wishing he could swim that hard core again.
I finally got to meet Trevor's sister Rhonda last night! Yay! That was alot of fun! ...Jeff & Alice- you're the only two left I haven't met. I can't wait to meet them this week!
FRIDAY is the exciting day! We can't wait! I'm so appreciative for my mom and all the time and effort she's putting in since I have massive school work. I love you mom!
Can't wait to see you all Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you...I wish I could be there.
I THINK YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
Post a Comment