Thursday, October 29, 2009

Introducing....Mr. & Mrs. Trevor Palmer

HAPPY TWO WEEK ANNIVERSARY TO US! 2 weeks ago today Trevor and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mesa, AZ temple!! I love knowing that i'll be with him FOREVER! He's amazing! Our wedding day was awesome! We had so much fun with all of our friends and family there to support us. We both thank everyone, especially those who took work off and those who traveled, for being there for us. Here's a few of our wedding pictures...reception pictures are coming!
For our weekend honeymoon we went up to Christopher Creek and stayed at the Palmer's cabin. We love love love it up there. We had dinner at a quaint little home-town stake house on Saturday night. This after dinner...and our first "non-formal" picture as a married couple! :) Yay! I think we're pretty darn good looking ;) lol

Sunday night we went up on the rim at sunset. It was finally cool enough for both of us to wear our Palmer jackets that I made for Trev for his birthday (and it was finally legal for me to wear mine...haha) After this picture was taken, we were walking back to the car and the lady said, "Hey! Palmer! That's my last name!" I quickly jumped at the opportunity to say, "Hey! That's OUR last name too!" haha Trevor just started laughing at me.

Trevor was obsessed with taking pictures of the sunset. Here is one of his masterpieces :) Gorgeous view from the Rim!

We went horseback riding at Khole's Ranch. It was gorgeous weather and really nice to spend some time in the trees. We were definitely saddle sore after we got off tho. I don't know how cowboys can sit on a horse all day long!

Sunday we visited the Christopher creek Branch. Everyone is always so friendly there. Trevor even randomly ran into a guy from his singles ward back home in the valley. Small world!

There was a runaway campfire forest fire on the rim. You could see the flames at night but the camera wouldn't capure it. It was crazy! Here you can see the smoke.

While Trevor was obsessed with the sunset, my obsession was with the fall colored trees...specifically the RED ones! I loved them! I would make Trev stop the quad on our rides so I could look at them! lol


We had a great time up north but was glad to get home and get settled into our new place together. Trevor just got his new snowboarding pants in the mail this week...can you tell he's excited for snow season?? haha I love him! We have so much fun together :)

I'll post more pictures of our reception when I get them...stay tuned :)


6 comments:

everyday katie said...

I'm so sad I couldn't make it out. I am really looking foreward to more pictures. You look incredible. I'm happy for you two.

David, Traci, and Jordin Morris said...

Love the pictures! That is totally Trevor with his new pants. Better get use to that! Love you guys

Sydney said...

Congrats Ash! You look BEAUTIFUl in your dress! Sorry I couldn't make it to your reception! I love that you guys spent your honeymoon in Christopher Creek! Our cabin was up there and i spent many, many summers running around all over that place!

Kara Staples said...

Hey Ashley! So happy to see some wedding pictures, you look absolutely stunning. Congratulations!

Kara Morris

Veronica said...

How fun!! You two are so cute! I wish we could have went to the reception, you looked beautiful Ashley!! =)

Megan said...

Ashley I'm so happy for you!! (this is Megan Patterson by the way) You look so gorgeous! I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch.