Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Checkmarks

Our big day is coming quickly! We are so so excited! Since i've started school, time has flown by!! I went through the temple for my own endowment on Saturday September 12th! What an amazing experience. I'm so excited to go back this weekend! The experience was made even more special being there with Trevor and surround by those I love. Thanks to everyone for coming. Thank you to my dad for taking the picture below...he was there too :)





We took our wedding temple pictures a week ago and they turned out FaBuLoUs!! We love love love them! In fact...I'm having a hard time not posting them for all to see! haha

School...yes...that thing that gives you the opportunity to learn lots but requires much time, energy, and stress. I survived my first two exams yesterday. GLAD that is over. The next two in the same classes are the day before the wedding!...wish me luck. International econ is giving me a run for my money.

I attended my first career fair yesterday! I was nervous to go but it turned out well! It's crazy thinking about being out of school and working full time! I need to fix my resume...like yesterday... employers are ready to see it!

Our announcements are out! Woohoo! What an exciting thing to hear from people who got them in the mail. Makes me so excited!

Life is GREAT! We're counting down...today....23 days!

3 comments:

Hawkes said...

Your announcements are SO cute!! I loved getting one. I am glad you liked the career fair! ha ha Did they ask for your resume? ha ha

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

I'm counting down too... Glad to have you in our family...I'm dying to see those wedding pics too!

Sydney said...

Ashley, YOU'RE getting MARRIED! YAY! How exciting you went through the temple. Your life is just coming together! How wonderful! I am so happy for you and your announcments were adorable! You two make the cutest couple ever. Congrats, again.