Sunday, August 31, 2008

Week 1 of School

I started the first semester of my junior year on Tuesday! Woohoo! It was quite an interesting week though. Sunday morning I woke up with a cold and then Monday was no exception. Luckily I only had one class at 6 pm on Monday because my head felt like a balloon with so much pressure. By Thursday I felt better! :) As for school, I think i'm going to like my schedule. I'm enjoying most of my classes which is awesome since this is my first semester in my finance program. There is at least one class that's going to give me a run for my money but what's new! lol



7 comments:

{Frances} said...

ASHLEY!!! hey im adding you to my blog! im so excited you have one :)

Jill Rosenhan said...

You and your boy are so cute! Congrats on the first week of school done! I'm adding you to my blog too! :)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I never knew you had a blog! Why did you wait so long to find me! haha! Colin is so cute! I'm glad to see life is going great! It's a must we get together some time in the near future!

Lauri said...

Nothing like flowers to make your day. I like that he does those kinds of things for you. Glad you're going to love your sememster...that makes it much easier to show up for class and to study.

Sherri Romney said...

Girl, glad I found you on here. Now we can keep up with eachother. Miss you tons. Fill me in...I feel left out of the loop!!!
Love Sher

Sherri Romney said...

I just heard some news from Dawnee...call me girl. ;) Sherri
435-327-0036

love_b said...

Ashley!! I miss you!! Hope your doing good! Call me sometime, 480 262 0054 Love ya- Britt