Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Boo!
Boo! I scared you...you can't believe i'm finally writing, can you? lol Seeing as the last time I posted was after the first week of classes this semester, I think it's been way too long! We're going on week 12! Time really flies by like a jet plane and i'm hanging on for dear life this semester. lol My classes are extremely easy to fall behind in...speaking from experience. It seems nearly impossible to get caught up but i'm trying my hardest. Lets just pray everything works out. Aside from the stress load, the content of my classes are quite interesting. The financial crisis has created a real life "lab" to demonstrate the issues and principles we're learning in my finance classes while my accounting class continues to be...well...accounting. Yo
u just gotta love it. ha! Then you throw a little legality and English into the mix and you've mixed up a heck of a semester. Anyways aside from school, i'm still tutoring at ASU and loving it. Where else do you get refreshed on previous classes, get to work with students, and get to do your homework when it's slow?? Great setup...except for the fact that i feel like i LIVE at school. Oh well, it's that time of life so i must enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute cute girl I have missed you!!! You are such an inspiration to me. I am so glad you enjoyed Halloween. You are braver than me with sushi...I won't touch it. Ever. I learned how to make it this summer and fed it to Jacob...nevermind he say's he never ate it. Well I would love an update on my girl, whenever you aren't tutoring or studying or playing! ;) Love Sher
Post a Comment