Hi friends! I have a few extra minutes between classes today so i thought i'd post on something i've been thinking about lately. As this Thanksgiving season is here, many of the conference talks i've been reading seem to somehow mention gratitude. By expressing gratitude we recognize that everything we have, everything we have accomplished, and everything we are comes from our Heavenly Father through our Savior Jesus Christ. Gratitude and thanksgiving must be expressed always in order to keep a Christ-centered life. My goal is to post once a week until at least the end of the year about things that happened in that past week that i was greatful for. When I think of all my blessings, i can't help but be optimistic.
1. I'm grateful that there's only about two weeks of school left. I can conquer this!
2. I'm grateful that i've been apart of a wonderful single's ward with an amazing Bishop who listens to the spirit. What an example he and his wife have been to me. We're splitting on Sunday (and i'm guessing i'll be in the new ward with new bishop) but i'm excited! I'm grateful for a STRONG young adult program in the church.
3. I'm grateful for the many growing opportunities that are brought about through the gospel. I love my calling as gospel doctrine teacher...it's helped me realize what i'm good at.
4. I'm grateful for a strong family with whom i get to be with for eternity.
5. I'm grateful for crazy weird blind dates...they make for good stories and make me appreciate the good ones ;)
...i'm only half grateful it's time for class. lol jk Everyone have a fabulous week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great reminder! We all have so much to be grateful for!
Post a Comment