Saturday, January 22, 2011

For Alice

Hey Alice! This one is for you! I still need to update with Christmas and our Utah trip, but here are my Valentine's wreaths. I finally finished the pink one today! haha...

4 comments:

Dallin and Ashley said...

Yeah! I post! Love the wreath!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Ash, you need to enlighten the rest of us how you are making these fabulous wreaths! I would love a post on how you made them, or where you are getting your ideas from! :o)

Alice said...

Yeah Ashley! I feel so honored to have a whole post dedicated just to me. I love how they both turned out. I still need to do my burlap one. Slacker...I know. Seeing your picture motivates me though. I think I'm going to finish it today! And, the pink one turned out great. I love how your flowers turned out. It sounds like Plan B was a good plan. We got a fun little something in the mail yesterday---THANKS a billion--you really didn't need to do that. You guys are WELCOME here any time. We loved having you. It was so fun to have someone to craft with while you were here. Sometimes I feel kinda sorry for myself because so many of my friends have sisters to do stuff like that with. Thanks for being like a little sister to me. Love ya!

Megan said...

I love your wreaths!! So cute. I agree that you should show us all how to be as creative as you.