Monday, May 3, 2010

More April projects and events

April has been a fun month. I was reminded about some things we did as I downloaded pictures onto my computer.We went to the Easter Pageant with Caraline and Ryan and friends :)...yes Trevor carried me on his shoulders all the way back to the truck. I was his "eyes" since I could see over everyone's heads. Being 8 ft tall feels weird. haha
Trevor got his last CPA exam scores and has now PASSED ALL EXAMS! Go Trev! I'm so proud of you Babe!Below is our newly painted entertainment center I mentioned in my last post.
Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day early with my mom and grandma. Trev and I had my family over for dinner. We made lemon chicken, salad, rolls (compliments of Grandma), and green beans. Blake made cookies for dessert. We had such a great time! It was so fun to have everyone in our home :)Finally, I just whipped out this plastic grocery bag holder. I personally think it's brilliant...as does Trev. Simply stuff the plastic bags in the top and pull them out the bottom when needed. 20 min and some extra fabric does wonders in clearing up space on the floor of your pantry. It now neatly hangs on the inside :)I think i'm a nerd sometimes for loving my crafty projects so much! haha

Have you guys made any cool things lately?

4 comments:

katilda said...

Ash! That bag holder is amazing! I'm going to copy you someday.

David, Traci, and Jordin Morris said...

yeah we aren't computer nerds but CRAFTY NERDS ...haha ! That entertainment center looks good. Nice good

Daniel & Carly said...

Ashley! I found your blog again. haha. This time though, I actually linked it to my blog. I absolutely love your house! So cute and I am SO jealous of your knack with creativity, organization and decorating! So so jealous. please teach me! :)

Kami said...

I know this post is a wee bit old but I just have to say that I love the grocery bag holder!!!! I want one! I love how crafy you are! Please keep posting your craftiness so I can learn your wonderful ways. :)