Saturday, December 12, 2009

A house for Christmas?? WOW!

We've been working on buying this house for a few months now...and the time has finally come! We're moving in next weekend! We are so excited we can hardly stand it. :) It's going to be a week of finishing up finals, cleaning, packing and moving...yet i'm totally looking forward to it. We'll have more space for ya'll to come visit us :)

I'll post pictures of the inside once we're in...it's even better than the outside! :) We've been so blessed in this whole process that i'd feel ungrateful if I didn't make mention of all the miracles we've seen. The Lord's hand is in our lives daily if we but just look for it :)

4 comments:

Alice said...

That looks so nice! I can't wait to see more pictures. We are really happy for you guys. I hope the move goes smoothly. Moving is still fresh on my mind---ugh---not my favorite thing in the world. But, it's all worth it to get into a nice house like you are. Merry Christmas in your first home!

Kara Staples said...

Oh wow! Merry Christmas to you two!! That's so awesome Ashley! Where is your new home?

p.s. good luck with finals!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Awesome! I'm so happy for the both of you! Merry Christmas in your first home! Can't wait to see some inside pics.

{Frances} said...

yay! how exciting. I need your address so i can send you a Christmas card. You can call or email me...i dont care!

love
Frances
dannyandfrances@hotmail.com