Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Ball

This past weekend ASU institute had a Christmas Ball. The institute building was beautifully decorated with Christmas decor and everyone there looked ravishing :) They had a catered dinner with a dance following. Trevor and I and Caraline and Ryan (the other married couple in the picture standing in the back with us), decided not to stay for the dance. Rather, we went over to Caraline and Ryan's place and played some fun games :) It was loads of fun! We love that couple and can't wait to go camping with them ;)

I made the headband i'm wearing in the picture and am quite proud of it. I'll take a closer picture of it and post it later for you to check it out! :)

I love this Christmas season. Everyone is filled with love (except the stressed students at school). Finals are over next Wednesday...i'm counting down the days!

1 comment:

Sherri Romney said...

How fun Ash! I want to see your headband up close!