Our photographer put our wedding pictures online for all to see! Here's the link if you're interested in taking a peak. http://www.pictage.com/697986
Enjoy! We love them and hope you do too :)
I'm so excited for the Holidays! This overcast weather the past couple of days has really put me in the mood for Hot chOcoLate, ChrIstmas DecorAtions, shopping, fireplaces, and familY gatheringS :) Not to mention- the institute is already decorated for Christmas...LOVE it! Hope you all are doing well! Hope to see some of you at THANKSGIVING :) YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They look gorgeous! Congratulations you two!!! :) and we can't wait for the holidays either! Is AZ missing us yet? We're headed down to QC for thanksgiving and I've been counting down for forever!
I've looked at them the other day...they are phenominal! You both are so cute!
UM HI! So I love you and you are so beautiful!
Ashley!! The pictures are GORGEOUS!! I love them! I wish i could have been to the wedding!! It looked amazing! congrats!
Ashley! I didn't know you had a blog. Congratulations to you both!!! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment