
Calling all you fellow bloggers!! :)
I'm participating in the ASU sector of Relay for Life this April 24th-25th (in 28 days to be exact :)). Relay for Life is the American Cancer Society's signature activity. Each year it has about 3.5 million participants in a variety of locations walking or running for 12-hours to celebrate the lives of those who have battled cancer as well as to fight back and contribute to finding a cure. I have lost friends and loved ones to this disease. I also work along side people who are currently fighting cancer in addition to people who are cancer survivors who are living with the effects that this disease sometimes brings. I'm really excited to finally have an opportunity to contribute to this fight because I want to see a cure in my lifetime. If you would like to learn more about Relay for Life, visit http://www.relayforlife.org/relay/whatisrelay.
If you would like to donate to the cause, even the smallest amount helps, you can visit my Relay for Life homepage at http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY09GW?px=8780197&pg=personal&fr_id=14861. Click "Donate" at the top of the page. You can also visit my Facebook profile page where you will find a "Relay for Life" box on the left hand side. Click "support me" to bring up the link to the American Cancer Society secure donation page.
I would like you thank you all in advance for your donations. There truly is strength in numbers. This is just one event that proves it. Love you all!
2 comments:
Good for you for participating in this. I'm a big supporter of American Cancer Society. Jeff is doing the relay for life also (sorry, I'm donating to his team). Good luck!
Haha yeah we have about a month left here. How are you girl?
Post a Comment