The end of the semester calls for a girls reunion...LUNCH! I became great friends with these girls right after I graduated but most people think i've known them for years. All of them went to Mesquite High School together and have known each other for much longer but they are now like family to me. When people tell you that the friends you make in college are the life long friends -I completely agree! These girls are amazing!
Here they are...
Alissa, Brooke, Katie, Katie, Mindi, Caraline, Me, and Dawnee!

Dawnee! ...she's ENGAGED! So she stayed in Utah over the summer. This is the only time I got to see her while she was down and I was so excited!

"Girls just wanna have FUN!" :)
3 comments:
Good job, Ashley! I love the new background. And girlfriend get-togethers are THE BEST! Glad you had fun.
Umm... I miss you. We need another girls outing.
Happy birthday! It is today, right? For some strange reason I always remember it. Have a good one. Is it the big 20 this year?
Post a Comment