Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Who Does this?

THIS IS REALLY EXCITING! Last Friday I went to my first phoenix suns game. As we sat in our Row 11 seats about 45 minutes before the game started, I was approached by a guy asking me if I wanted to help him out by participating in a game. I asked what it was before agreeing and he said, "At the 2nd time out of the 2nd quarter you will be playing wheel a fortune in front of the entire crowd. The clue is 'an award' and you need to say these letters." Being a little nervous I still agreed. At the 1st time out of the 2nd quarter the same guy came and pulled me from my seat and had me sit in an isle seat so I would be ready when the next time out was called. It was hilarious because all the people around me asked what happened and why I had to move...I think they though I was being disruptive or something. Anyways the time came and it was me, the main emcee, and the gorilla on the jumbo-tron! I guessed the word right and confetti came falling down, I won $500 to Discount Tire, and a large bag of Suns apparel! Woohoo! I loved it! What are the chance?? I want to go back :)


2 comments:

everyday katie said...

So I found you. I just noticed you have a blog. Cute pirate costume. You're too cute to be a wench. I'm glad you have a blog...It helps me keep in touch with my cousins way better. Plus get to know you guys better. I know I'm a little late, bu Welcome to the blogosphere. Exciting to be on the Jumbotron. I'm glad it wasn't me. I'm large enough without being blown up to fill a huge screen in a sports arena. You look great.

Benji and Rypie said...

OH my goodness... that is sooo funny. I am glad you finally updated... i was getting angry. I like your hand action in the picture of you being a pirate. What's goin on? Are you guys comin up here soon at all? I may come down there for a few days if I have to have surgery. Anyways,... see ya.