As for being a Pirate- I hope my pictures are able to upload. My ward had this "Who dun it?" murder/kidnapping mystery activity and I was one of the actresses in it. I was Uma Scar, the galley wench...but we weren't supposed to say that in the church so my title was modified to "galley girl." haha I speculated this activity but it turned out to be pretty fun.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Pirate?
So it's been a while (ok a VERY long while) since i've posted. But life is good no worries...it's just super busy! School is insane...I feel like i'm sacrifices sleeping time to keep up. I got a new calling in the middle of last semester. I am currently the RS secretary which, despite your thoughts, can be a bit time consuming as well. I've also been dating Collin for the last couple of months which is going well...so of course, I must make time for him. oh and you can't forget about work :) So as you can probably relate there's too much to do and not enough hours in the day. However, I read a time management article and it said "don't manage your time, manage yourself." So that's my goal. haha

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment