Thursday, September 27, 2007
Go ASU!
The past couple of saturday nights have been filled with much futbol! I love going to the games...oh so fun! It's quite a shocking experience if you listen closely to people's conversations around you or if you don't close your eyes to what i call "shirt art", but the games are awesome!...And when you go with a group of friends you know you'll be with some good people :) This last weekend's game was against Oregon State. We were loosing bad in the first quarter, starting catching up by half time, and the thrid and fourth quarter we stomped on them! 44 to 23 as the ending score! AMAZING! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ashley! Hey, good to see your blog up and running. How are you doing? How's life and school? Well hey I gotta go... I've been at school for almost 14 hours and I'm ready to go home! See ya
Ry
Ry! Ok i tried replying a while ago and then something happened and it never got sent so i apologize. Life is going well! Keeping way busy. Sometimes too busy for my own good but that's ok...most of the time i remember to breath! haha jk. I just got put in as the RS secretary in my ward, that is very time consuming but at least it's for a good cause. And i've been serving on the institute counsel this semester too. Yay for church callings! haha How are you doing??? 14 hour day at school is way intense! How's mr Ben doing? K so i really want to come visit ya'll this winter!!! so bad so we'll have to plan something! Anywho i'll talk to you later! Have a great week!
Ash
Post a Comment